Stetson had a reserve major ASCA win his first weekend of showing. He comes from a long line of
winning conformation and performance dogs. His dam, HOF CH Gefion's Stop The Presses TD RA CGC DNA-CP,
earned Hall of Fame Dam on her first litter. His sire, CH Rista Sequel Tru Blu Cowboy DNA-CP, is
highly successful as well. Stetson has the same traits as his very accomplished family. He is handsome dog with
beautiful, clean movement, and a wonderful personality.
Owner: Gloria Harless Sanders
Breeders: Amy Burnette & Stacy Pelham
Color: Black Tri Male (Red Factored)
DOB: January 02, 2009
OFA: Hips - Too Young, Elbows - Too Young
HSF-4: N.N. MDR-1 N.N.
Eyes: Cleared Yearly
Along with his lovely side gait as well as clean front and rear, he has beautiful black coat and handsome head! Stetson is an easy
going dog with a wonderful heart. He's easy to live with and would be a nice juniors show dog or a special.
Thank you to Stacy for allowing me to show and train him!
- Major win from the Bred-by class under AKC judge Audrey Lycan.
- Major win from the Bred-by class under ASCA Breeder Judge Trisha Herring.
- Major win from the Bred-by class under ASCA Senior Breeder Judge, Kristin Rush.
- Won major reserve his first weekend of showing.
- Finished AKC with four major wins.